In myViewBoard Classroom, Ladder Shuffle provides a fun way for teachers to assign tasks to students. Ladder Shuffle makes it easier for the teachers to figure out who should be responsible for a specific task. In short, select the students or huddles randomly, assign the tasks, and bring enthusiasm to the class.
Benefits of Ladder Shuffle
- Fair: Let the system distribute the tasks, no human error is possible.
- Fast: Open the Ladder Shuffle game on the canvas and add more fun while playing it.
- Fresh: Use a new method to engage your students. Bring liveliness to the class.
- Free: Apply Ladder Shuffle in multiple scenarios to add surprises and interactivity to your learning sessions.
- Friendly: The interface and design make all sessions more intuitive and efficient.
How to set up Ladder Shuffle
Follow the steps to properly set up your Ladder Shuffle.
- Launch: Open Magic Box and select Ladder Shuffle.
- Choose from: In Ladder Shuffle, candidates can be huddles or students.
- Lines: The number of lines stands for the number of end options. It is possible to have more options than the current number of candidates. The maximum and minimum numbers of lines are 10 and 2 respectively. Consequently, it limits the number of outcome boxes to 10.
- Start from a line: Decide the position of the starting point. ("1" is the leftmost point, "2" is next to it, and so forth.)
Note that you can select Ladder Shuffle to access the adorning menu – Delete, Duplicate, Copy, Lock, and Restore to original size / Fit size.
Interaction with students
- Here are two ways to allocate students/huddles:
- When a new student joins the classroom, the student/huddle name will appear above the Random icon.
- The Presentation mode allows you to add more stairs by clicking on a specific ladder.
- Click Start to activate the game.
- strikes the different stairs of multiple ladders to pick up a final random result.
- If you want to readjust the positions of outcome boxes and stairs, simply click Random again.
(Reminder: Resetting the starting point is not possible in the same Ladder Shuffle game. Therefore, you need to open the Ladder Shuffle feature again from Magic Box in a new page to have a new starting point. The previous Ladder Shuffle game will exist until you UNDO it.)
- Students can view the whole process simultaneously on their devices.
Note that the interaction is only possible in the Presentation mode.