With Ladder Shuffle, you can develop accountability in your students. Ladder Shuffle is a fun way to engage in the learning process. Select the students or huddles randomly, assign the tasks, and bring enthusiasm to the class.
What can ladder shuffle do for you?
- let the system to allocate tasks
- Enhance interactivity with animatio
- Increase student engagement with
Prepare your ladder shuffle
Follow the steps to properly set up your Ladder Shuffle.
- Open magic box and select Ladder Shuffle.
- Choose from: In Ladder Shuffle, candidates can be huddle or student.
- Lines: Set the number of lines (2-10 lines).
- Start from line: Decide the position of the starting point. ("1" is the leftmost point, "2" is next to it, and so forth.)
Edit on the canvas
Add the ladder as an object to the canvas. Use selection and perform delete, duplicate, copy, lock, and fit screen to the ladder object.
Interact with students
- Click random to distribute students/huddles. (Noted that when you click random, you change the order of all stairs well.)
- Add more stairs by directly clicking on the specific ladder.
- Click Start to activate the game.
- strikes the different stairs of multiple ladders to pick up a final random result.
- If you want to readjust the candidates and stairs, simply click random again.