The File Conversion Request is a feature on the myViewBoard.com website that converts other whiteboard formats to a format that can be read by the myViewBoard application.
The File Conversion Request converts a file from the following formats to myViewBoard .olf (Open Learning) file format:
- .flipchart (Used by Promethean ActivInspire)
- .notebook (Used by SMART Notebook)
- .enb (Used by ViewBoard 2.1 and EasiNote3)
- Sign in to the myViewBoard.com website and click File Conversion Request.
- Upload the file to convert.
- Wait for the conversion process to finish. An email notification will be sent on completion.
- Download the converted file.
- Open the converted file in your myViewBoard application.
Note the following limitations:
- Flash and animation files are not converted.
- Exclusive proprietary features from 3rd party vendors are not converted.
- myViewBoard does not guarantee that all objects can be converted accurately.