Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 18:58, 2 November 2021 by Marina.Maternovskaya (talk | contribs)
The File Conversion Request is a feature on the myViewBoard.com website that converts other whiteboard formats to a format that can be read by the myViewBoard Whiteboard application.
Link to file conversion (requires sign-in).
The File Conversion Request converts a file from the following formats to myViewBoard .olf (Open Learning) file format:
- .flipchart (Used by Promethean ActivInspire)
- .notebook (Used by SMART Notebook)
- .enb (Used by ViewBoard 2.1 and EasiNote3)
- Sign in to the myViewBoard.com website and click File Conversion Request.
- Upload the file to convert.
- Wait for the conversion process to finish. An email notification will be sent on completion.
- Download the converted file.
- Open the converted file in your myViewBoard Whiteboard application.
Note the following limitations:
- Flash and animation files are not converted.
- Exclusive proprietary features from 3rd party vendors are not converted.
- myViewBoard does not guarantee that all objects can be converted accurately.
Access online resources to learn more about myViewBoard.
Security and Policy
Find out about myViewBoard secure connections.
Follow us on social media and get notified of the latest news and updates.