Using myViewBoard Display with the TRUTOUCH TT-8620ER
When you need to wirelessly mirror your screen to a big screen like the TRUTOUCH TT-8620ER, you can install myViewBoard Display.
myViewBoard Display aims to make wireless presentation easier by providing a solution that is simple to setup and easy to connect. Once myViewBoard display is installed on the TRUTOUCH TT-8620ER, users only need a compatible browser to start mirroring their screen to the host.
What is myViewBoard Display?
myViewBoard Display allows users to mirror their desktop wirelessly to supported Interactive Flat Panels (IFP) and Wireless Presentation Displays (WPD).
myViewBoard Display comes preinstalled on selected ViewBoard hardware, but can also be installed manually on any IFP or WPD. myViewBoard Display is an Android app that will work with ANY Android device (smartphones, Android boxes, chromeboooks, digital signage, IFPs and WPDs) as long as the OS is Android 6.0 or higher.
For users, myViewBoard Display offers effortless screen mirroring in seconds.
myViewBoard Display does not require any complicated setup at all:
- No wires to connect
- No client software to install
- No hardware dongles to maintain
- No browser extension required
From their laptops or desktop computers, users can connect from a supported OS (Windows 10, MacOS, ChromeOS, Linux OS) using one of the following browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge browsers
No browser extensions are required. Connecting is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Go to http://myviewboard.com/display
- Provide the Display Code and One Time Password.
- Click Present.
Why use myViewBoard Display?
If your meeting rooms or classrooms use the TRUTOUCH TT-8620ER, myViewBoard Display can allow users to show their device screens to the large display. In the past, presenting on a big display would require fiddling with long cables which can get unwieldly or awkwardly placed.
- Works on any public internet connection.
- Optimized for presentation.
- Supports adaptive 1080p resolutions. Frame rates will automatically adjust based on network bandwidth.
- Designed to be secure. Supports AES256 encryption with all video streams strictly P2P.
Download and More Information
If you want to test out or start using myViewBoard Display, sign in to http://myViewBoard.com and check the Downloads section.
myViewBoard.com provides links to download the myViewBoard Display app:
- Sign-in to http://myViewBoard.com.
- Once signed in, click the Download icon on the top toolbar.
- On the next page, locate and click myViewBoard Display to start the download.
- Select a location to save the downloaded file.
If the file was downloaded on a different device, copy the downloaded file to the IFP.
- Locate the downloaded file and click Install.
- When prompted to allow installation from unknown sources, click Yes.
- Wait for the installation to finish.
Alternatively, you can download the APK by clicking the link below:
For more information, see our wiki entry here at myViewBoard Display.