Eyes On Me
The Eyes On Me feature is only available for myViewBoard Classroom.
When enabled, Eyes On Me places a text overlay over the canvas which prevents the student from interacting with the canvas. This aims to direct the student's attention back to the teacher.
As a prerequisite, the host must perform the following:
- Sign in to myViewBoard.com.
- Click Classroom tile to start the session.
- Invite students to the Classroom session.
- Click the Gear to check the Settings --> General.
- Enter the text in
Eyes on Me Messagefield.
e.g. Attention please!, Homework, etc.
- Click the Eyes On Me icon on the bottom right corner panel near Student Dashboard icon.
Eyes On Me
Displays text over the students screen to temporarily prevent interaction.
- Students who have joined the Classroom session will see the following on their screens:
- When messages are displayed on the student screens, a flashing red frame is active on the teacher canvas confirming the active state of the feature. Click on icon again will turn off the message broadcast.
- The teacher can change the message text repeatedly during the session to provide additional visual information to students.
To change the text, click the gear icon on the top right and specify a new message.