Difference between revisions of "Download and install Whiteboard for Android"
|Line 75:||Line 75:|
Revision as of 13:54, 5 August 2021
This page explains how to install myViewBoard Whiteboard for Android.
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or higher.
- We recommend a minimum screen resolution of 1080p, as buttons may be difficult to see on smaller or lower resolution screens.
How to download and install Whiteboard for Android
To install the app via the Google Play store:
- Go to the Google Play store.
- Search for myViewBoard Whiteboard.
- Click Install.
Alternatively, you can use the following link to install Whiteboard for Android:
To download the APK file, go to myviewboard.com and click Resources > Downloads > Whiteboard for Android, or go directly to https://myviewboard.com/download/#Android. Once the file has downloaded, open it to install - you may need to grant permission to install apps from unknown sources.
Some Interactive Flat Panel displays have Whiteboard for Android installed by default. To launch Whiteboard for Android on these devices, click the side tool bar, and select the myViewBoard logo. Whiteboard for Android automatically starts.
- Open Whiteboard if not already open.
- Click Activate in the bottom right of the screen.
- Click User (Entity Admin is for IT or organization managers).
- Next, enter a name1 for this instance of the Whiteboard software and your email address twice and click Submit.
- Open the email and follow the link to activate the software.
Congratulations, you can now use Whiteboard!