Classroom for Students
This page serves as a quick guide for students. Read on to learn how to join and participate in myViewBoard Classroom sessions.
Joining a Classroom session
Using a Session ID
- Wait for the teacher to share the Classroom session link.
- If given a URL or a QR code, open the link using a web browser.
- If given a session ID, open the following URL but replace the
xxxxxxwith the session ID.
- On the Classroom login page, specify a name. The session ID value is automatically filled in.
- The teacher may also set a session password.
- Congratulations, you have now joined the Classroom session.
Join via Google Classroom
- The teacher will share the session link in Google Classroom
- Click the link, and then enter your name and session password if required.
- Congratulations, you have now joined the myViewBoard Classroom session.
Available student interactions
Drawing with Canvas tools
You can use the following tools to interact with the canvas.
Select objects and pictures.
Draw freehand lines and squiggles. Click again to open pen options.
Erase objects. Click the icon again for options.
Insert a variety of shapes.
Insert and format text.
Using the Raise Hand feature
Click the Raise Hand feature if you have a question or want to participate in a discussion.
Use the Raise Hand feature to talk to your teacher.
Here's how to raise your hand and ask to speak:
- Click the Raise Hand icon on the left panel.
- Wait for the teacher to grant you voice access to the Classroom.
- When enabled by the teacher, the Raise Hand icon turns green and you can talk to the Classroom.
- You can temporarily mute your microphone, or the teacher can mute your microphone.
- Click the icon again to turn your microphone off.
Disclaimer: All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.