Whiteboard for Windows Toolbars
This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Cast - Click to activate the Casting module.
B. Screen Recorder
- Full-Screen Capture - capture the entre screen.
- Free-Hand Capture - draw an outline around the image to capture.
- Area Capture - highlight the area you would like to capture.
- Screen recording.
- Audio recording.
C. File Management
- New - start a new file.
- Open - open a previously saved vBoard file.
- Save - click to save the file after you have made changes.
- Save As - choose the file name and where to save the file.
- Export - export the file as a PNG, JPEG, PDF, PPTX, and IWB.
- Print - send the file to a printer.
- Share via QR Code - share the Whiteboard session as a PDF file saved to cloud storage.
D. Magic Box
- Open files from local or cloud storage.
- Add sticky note.
- Tools - such as compass, timer, flashcards, and more.
- Camera - open a camera attached to the computer
- myViewBoard Clips - educational videos.
- YouTube search - add videos to the whiteboard.
- Photo search - find safe images that are copyright free.
- Animated widgets.
- Throw - view files that participants have shared with the whiteboard.
- Pop Quiz - call quick and easy pop quiz questions and view audience responses.
- Polls - create custom polls with a variety of question formats, and export the answers.
- Marker - customize the line thickness and opacity and start writing.
- Brush - add a calligraphy flare to your writing with this pen.
- Highlighter - highlight over text or objects.
- Laser Pen - use to focus attention to an area of the canvas.
- AI Pen - artificial intelligence predicts what you are trying to draw.
- Shape Pen - use to stamp shapes. Customizable with your own images.
- Magic Line Pen - use this pen to color in a pattern.
- Lasso eraser - draw around items to erase.
- Clear all strokes - delete all lines from pens.
- Clear all- removes all content from canvas except backgrounds.
G. Shape and Line
- 2D Shapes - insert a 2D shape. Drag out to increase size.
- 3D Shapes - choose from an array of 3D shapes to draw.
- Lines - draw lines and arrows.
- Table - select the number of table cells to insert. Drag to adjust size.
H. Text Editor
- Format text - Alignment, bullet point, and indentation options.
- Immersive Reader - a powerful tool for improving reading skill.
- Text-to-speech - read the selected text aloud using the system voice.
- Text-to-speech options - configure the text-to-speech feature.