This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
In Whiteboard for Windows and Whiteboard for Android
Sticky notes can display text or drawings, and are available in 4 colors.
- Click/tap Magic Box.
- Click/tap the sticky notes icon .
- Choose a color.
- Add text or drawing using the toolbar at the bottom of the sticky note.
- To add to the canvas, simply click off the sticky note or click the cross icon in the note toolbar.
- The sticky note will now shrink, and can be moved about the canvas like an object. Double click to open the note for viewing or editing.
In Whiteboard for iOS
Sticky notes functions the same in Whiteboard for iOS as it does in Whiteboard for Windows/Android, with the additional feature of resizing sticky notes.
In Whiteboard online and Classroom
Sticky notes can display text, and are available in 5 colors.
- Click the sticky notes icon in the main toolbar and choose a color.
- Click on the canvas where you'd like to place the note, and use the text editor to write text.
- Click any point on the canvas away from the note to close the text editor. The note can be moved around the canvas using the select tool .
- Double click the note to edit text.