This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
Sticky notes are objects that contain text or freehand drawings. When not being edited, myViewBoard displays sticky notes as small colored squares that show a preview of its contents.
To add a new sticky note:
- Click the Magic Box icon.
- Click the Sticky Notes icon.
- Select a color for the note.
myViewBoard expands the editing area for easier input.
- Click the text tool to write text.
- Click the pen tool to draw freehand shapes.
When the note is closed, it shrinks to a small square.
- To move a sticky note, click the Selection tool and drag the note across the canvas.
- To view or edit the contents, double-click the note.