How to create a myViewBoard account
To get the most out of myViewBoard, users can create a myViewBoard account at http://www.myviewboard.com.
Sign up with a Google, Microsoft, or Apple account, or simply with an email address.
Having a myViewBoard account provides the following benefits:
- Host Classroom sessions.1
- Use FollowMe to maintain your personalized settings across devices and sessions.
- Access to files stored in bound cloud storage services.
- Use all the features of Whiteboard and other myViewBoard apps.
1A Premium or Entity account is required to access Classroom.
First select myViewBoard homepage.from the top-right of the
On the next screen you will encounter various sign-up options:
Sign up with an existing Google, Apple, or Microsoft account:
- Click one of the following:
- Sign in with Google
- Sign in with Microsoft
- Sign in with Apple
- On the next window, grant permission for myViewBoard to access the account.
Sign up using a regular email:
- On the myViewBoard sign-up page, enter the following:
- Unique myViewBoard name
- Click Sign Up.
After successfully signing up:
- An activation email will be sent to the account. Click the link in the activation email.
- After activation, sign in and set up the new myViewBoard account.
- On first sign-in, myViewBoard.com prompts the user to update the user's Personal Profile and Account Name.