Signing In to myViewBoard
Launch Whiteboard and sign in with the same Google account, Microsoft account, Apple account, or email account you used for myViewBoard.com.
The sign-in panel appears in the bottom-right of the screen. If it is hidden, click to show the sign in panel.
Sign in with your email
- Provide your email and password.
- Click .
Sign in with your Google, Microsoft, or Apple account
- Click one of the following:
- Sign in with Google
- Sign in with Microsoft
- Sign in with Apple
- Provide your email and password and follow the instructions to log in.
Sign in via Companion App with QR Code
- Launch the myViewBoard Companion App on your mobile device (with internet access).
- Sign in using an email address.
- Click the QR Code icon to open the phone's camera.
- Position the phone so that the QR code displayed on the Whiteboard for Windows/Android program is inside the QR code scanner of the companion app.
If you signed up with a Google or Microsoft account and you need to use the Companion App:
- Go to http://myViewBoard.com.
- Click your avatar and click
- Specify a password and click
- Sign in using the Companion.