Use the Selection tool to select objects, text and pictures.
Click the Selection tool and perform one of the following:
- To select a single object, click on a solid part of the object.
- To select multiple objects as a group, draw a circle around the objects to include in the selection.
A border appears around objects successfully selected. After selection, myViewBoard provides the following options to manipulate the object:
- Click and drag the object to move it around the canvas.
- Use the handle bars to resize the object:
- Triangle handle bars - Resize the object while maintaining the original ratio of width to height measurement.
- Circle handle bars - Resize only the height or width of the object. Objects appear stretched after resizing.
- Rotation control - Rotate the object.
- Use the adorning menu to apply different effects to the selected objects.
The Group/Ungroup icon appears if multiple objects are selected.