The Polling feature is only available for myViewBoard's online version Digital Whiteboard.
The myViewBoard host must be signed in to a myViewBoard account to use this feature, and must also provide the Session ID. The Polling feature is always running in the background and can be initiated at any time.
As a prerequisite, the host must perform the following:
- Sign in to myViewBoard.com.
- Click Start myViewBoard
- Have students participating. (Students must join the myViewBoard session)
The Polling feature provides four different polling types:
- Open the Polling feature from the Floating toolbar.
- Choose one of the four polling types.
- Click the button in the lower right corner "Click to start".
- Optional: At the new window set a score for this poll.
- Click Start.
All your connected students can see now a PopUp on their screen. They must select their answer and click on Submit.
- Once all your students have answered, unveil the answer by choosing in the Set Option field the correct option.
- Click on Chart Statistics to get an overview about all answers.
- Click on Export Result to export the results to an Excel Sheet.