Instead of a solid line, the shape pen leaves a line of images for its strokes. To use as a "stamp", click on the canvas to have the pen image inserted once.
The shape pen comes with predefined shapes. Custom shapes can be uploaded using the myViewBoard.com web site.
To access the Shape pen:
- Click the Pen tool once to activate.
- Click again to open Pen tool options, and select the Shape pen.
- With the pen tool active, right-click or 'long-touch and release' anywhere on the canvas to open the Pen tool options.
The following options are available:
- Shape options - Click the preferred color and start drawing.
- Pen width - sets the size of the stroke. The preview circle changes to reflect the current stroke size.
- Transparency - sets the visibility of the stroke.
On myViewBoard for Windows, use the following keyboard shortcuts to specify pen thickness:
Ctrl+0 Pen thickness (thinnest) Ctrl+1 Pen thickness (thin) Ctrl+2 Pen thickness (medium) Ctrl+3 Pen thickness (thick)
For a full list of keyboard shortcuts, see Keyboard Shortcuts.