Magic Line Pen
< PenThis is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Magic Line pen is one of the pen types available from the Pen tool.
The Magic Line pen acts like a "background" reveal tool. To use the Magic Line Pen:
- Select a background pattern (or upload your own to your myViewBoard folder).
- As you draw on your canvas, portions of the background are revealed.
To access the Magic line pen:
- Click the Pen tool once to activate.
- Click again to open Pen tool options, and select the Magic line pen.
- With the pen tool active, right-click or 'long-touch and release' anywhere on the canvas to open the Pen tool options.
The following options are available:
- Image options - Click the preferred image and start drawing.
- Pen width - Sets the size of the stroke. The preview circle changes to reflect the current stroke size.
- Transparency - Sets the visibility of the stroke.