The AI pen is one of the pen types available from the Pen tool.
The AI pen tries to guess the object drawn by the user, and displays images based on the guess.
To access the AI pen:
- Click the Pen tool once to activate.
- Click again to open Pen tool options, and select the AI pen.
- With the pen tool active, right-click or 'long-touch and release' anywhere on the canvas to open the Pen tool options.
To use the AI Pen:
- Click on the AI Pen to open a drawing area.
- Draw on the area provided.
- The AI Pen tries to guess the drawing, and displays images based on the guess.
- The AI Pen uses machine learning to identify what was drawn. Once image suggestions are available:
- Click or drag an image suggestion onto the canvas to use.
- Right-click or 'long touch' on an image suggestion to start an image search using the Embed browser
Once added to your canvas, the following actions can be applied to the new image:
If opening previously saved vBoard files, note that the background fill feature for AI images was only supported starting from the following myViewBoard versions:
- myViewboard for Windows 126.96.36.199
- myViewboard for Android 1.6.7
You cannot apply a background fill to AI images inside vboard files created in earlier versions of myViewBoard.
myViewBoard for Windows - Different Pen Types
How to use the AI Pen