Participate mode is a feature of Whiteboard for Windows that divides the whiteboard into multiple smaller whiteboards with independent pens. This allows several users to draw on their own whiteboards side-by-side.
Using Participate mode
Participate mode divides the whiteboard surface into up to six smaller whiteboards, each with their dedicated pen and eraser tools.
- Open Participate mode from the icon in the bottom left of the screen.
- Three mini-whiteboards open by default. Change the number with the icons in the bottom left.
- The pen color for each whiteboard can be configured independently. Each whiteboard also has its own eraser and delete all.
- On the bottom Participate toolbar, you can swap the top and bottom rows (for four or more boards).
- Close Participate mode by clicking the cross in the bottom right of the screen.