Make a Color Wheel
This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.Jump to navigation Jump to search
Do you teach your students about color in three-dimensions? Color wheels show us how colors are related. They remind artists how to mix and think about colors.
- Understand color mixing.
- Identify primary, secondary, and tertiary colors.
- Define warm and cool colors.
- What two primary colors are mixed to make the secondary color? Use the real-life objects to see how red, yellow, and blue mix to make a new color.
- Complete the color wheel with secondary colors.
- Complete the color wheel with tertiary colors.
- Complete the color wheel and identify primary, secondary, and tertiary colors.
- Drag the warm/cool colors to the group.
- Create your own color-wheel flowers.