Scrabble is a word game in which players score points by placing tiles bearing a single letter onto a game board divided into a 15×15 grid of squares. Teachers introduced Scrabble in the classroom after being inspired by students' enthusiasm to play even after school hours.
This activity comes in EASY and HARD mode:
- Easy - https://youtu.be/dJqbT_olDTI
- Easy (for ages 3+) is designed to be a colorful start to word-making, motivating students to memorize words and build vocabulary.
- Hard - https://youtu.be/JoNaLd_4xaI
- Hard is based on the actual rules of Scrabble. Play with your classmates, friends or family to improve your vocabulary and practice spelling, or just to relieve boredom.
The following is a quick guide on how to get started:
- Introduce the game first by reading the article on the Embedded browser.
- Go through the basics of the scoring system by reviewing the information provided on the first page.
- Distribute letters from the alphabet list by dragging them to each player's designated area.
- Start playing. You can play scrabble as per the official game rules, but feel free to make your own. For more details about rules and gameplay, see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrabble.