This myViewBoard Spinner game is based on the bingo concept, and uses multiplication and division. The player who completes a bingo pattern (a full row, column, or diagonal pattern of numbers across the board) first wins.
- Age: 7+, 9-14
- Transition from printed cards to your digital whiteboard.
Bingo is always a class favorite. You can play with any number of students.
- Assign each player to a token color. (blue or yellow).
- Each player take turns to spin the spinner.
Note the locations where both ends of the spinner land:
- End with the blue circle: Lands on a number inside the pie. This will be your base number.
- End with the red arrow: Falls within the green 'quadrant area'. Multiply or divide the base number by the equation shown in the quadrant.
- Once you have the correct answer, place (copy or move) your token of color to the corresponding number on the table.
- Repeat the procedure until you have tokens of your color occupy a full straight line (row, column or diagonal pattern) on the table.
- Shout "Bingo!"