Colors are everywhere and it is a wonderful experience for children to see how colors mix, and how different colors blend to form other colors. This content can help children learn that red, yellow, and blue are the primary colors. Combining two primary colors make a secondary color.
This activity has several sections:
- Read the question and note the requested color.
- Drag and drop two colored circles on the top to the blank circle.
- Place the selected colored circles on top of each other so their colors "combine" to create the requested color.
- Spin the dials to select a color.
- Drag and drop the color to the blank circle:
- If the dials stop on the same color, drag the circle of the correct color
- If the dials stop on different colors, drag to create a new color based on the selected colors.
- Spin the two dials to select a color.
- Note the color that will be produced if the selected colors are combined.
- Place a token on the resulting color.
- The first player who completes a full row of his tokens wins.