Managing Tasks with Kanban Boards
This activity is an example on how teachers can easily use a Kanban board on myViewBoard for Windows.
- Add sticky notes to the canvas.
- On each sticky note, write out one task that needs to be organized
- Start by placing the sticky notes on the 'To Do' column.
- - When you start performing a task, move that task into the 'Doing' column.
- - When that task is done, move it to the 'Done' column.
If working with a group, writing the names of people on the canvas may make it easier to organize and monitor the status of the tasks. You can also assign a different sticky note color for each person.