Hungry Easter Bunny
Let’s help Hungry Easter Bunny to find the correct plant parts to eat. 👉 myViewBoard Originals Online Game 🎮 - Hungry Easter Bunny
Spring is here! It's plant time! Students get to play with their food while learning about the different parts of the plant we eat This EASTER 🐣!
These myViewBoard Originals will help students identify different plant parts and categorize the edible parts of different fruits and vegetables, as well as help them with their sorting, matching, and problem-solving skills.
🐰 Observe Nature
- Begin with observing the food we eat in our everyday life using animated graphics to guide students thinking about where fruits and vegetables come from. Do you make them in the kitchen? Do you eat the whole plant or part of it?
- Video-assisted Learning to help build the background of what parts of plants we eat.
- Students could bring in real fruits and vegetables to create their own Plant. Name the different parts of the plant you created and which parts of fruits and vegetables you eat.
🐰 Participate in the class
- Match the plant part we eat (flower, stem, root, leaf, fruit, seed) to the fruits and vegetables using animated graphics assisted teaching and learning.
- Have students sort the pictures into the plant part we eat (flower, stem, root, leaf, fruit, seed) and using myViewBoard throw the picture that they see in the real life.
- Match the plant parts and boost your creativity to make your own plant!