Healthy Eating: My Plate
This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.Jump to navigation Jump to search
What’s on your plate? 🍕🍔🍇🍉🍰🍆🧄🍩🌾🍠🥕🥑
myViewBoard Originals - Healthy Eating 🍽 according to the USDA Food Guide MyPlate to design these digital content activities for teachers to interact with students about food groups and healthy eating.
- Begin with Video-assisted Learning to help build the background of Healthy Eating.
- Use Hierarchy Triangle Graphic Organizer to help students learn about food groups sort and healthy eating choices.
- What’s your favorite fruit? Students can use myViewBoard Throw feature to participate and feedback either in person or remotely.
- What’s your favorite veggie? Students can use myViewBoard Throw feature to participate and feedback either in person or remotely.
- Food Traffic Lights 🔴🟠🟢 to help students distinguish between good and bad food to make healthy choices to eat more or less.
- My Healthy Plate: Students can use myViewBoard Whiteboard AI PEN tool to draw foods to his/her healthy plate.