Fun with Shapes
This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.Jump to navigation Jump to search
Learn how to identify shapes in a fun way.
- Identify specific shapes.
- Recognize shapes in the environment.
- Create works of art using the shapes.
✅ Identification Activity
- Sorting: identify the defining attributes of basic shapes to determine how many sides that a triangle, rectangle, square, and circle have.
- Jigsaw puzzle: Sort real-life objects based on their similarity to the 2D shapes provided.
- Matching: Recognize shapes in the environment.
✅ Drawing Activity
- A fun way to practice tracing shapes. Draw the shapes with a finger to move the car.
✅ Creation Activity
- Create your train with the shapes provided.