About the Moon (.olf)
🌏 EVERYDAY MYSTERIES-TAKE LEARNING BEYOND THE CLASSROOM AND INTO THE REAL WORLD.
The Mid-Autumn Festival is coming, are you ready to go outside and admire the moon with your students, friends, family together?
Have you ever looked up at the sky and noticed how the Moon changes shape each night? 🌓🌒🌚🌘🌗🌖🌕🌝
The Moon doesn’t emit light itself, the 'moonlight' we see is actually the Sun's light reflected off the lunar surface.
This Mid-Autumn Festival let’s observe the moon and learn about the moon.
myViewBoard Originals: Plants - About the Moon requires the students to complete the following activities:
- Put the moon phases to the right places.
- Move the words to the right moon phases.
- How will the high tide act?
- Move the moon to the right place to make a solar eclipse occur.
- Move the moon to the right place to make a lunar eclipse occur.
- Worksheet - Moon Observation
- Worksheet - Drawing the Phase of the Moon
- Worksheet - Moon Word Search
- Resource Slide: for teachers that they can use these graphics/elements to build their own lessons.