myViewBoard for Windows Release History
This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 v22.214.171.124 (2019-10-07)
- 2 v126.96.36.199 (2019-09-09)
- 3 v188.8.131.52 (2019-08-05)
- 4 v184.108.40.206 (2019-07-17) Production Hotfix
- 5 v220.127.116.11 (2019-07-01)
- 6 v18.104.22.168 (2019-06-03)
- 7 v22.214.171.124 (2019-05-06)
- 8 v126.96.36.199 (2019-04-01)
- - Added support for Microsoft Immersive Reader. You can launch the Immersive Reader within the Embed browser by performing a "long-press" on selected text. You can also use it on a selected text area on the canvas, or from within the text editor.
- - Added support for Google Calendar. After binding Google Calendar, sign in and tap the date on the canvas to view events listed under the "myViewBoard" calendar. Likewise, all events created here will also be saved under the "myViewBoard" calendar.
- - Removed the ⇧ Shift+B and ⇧ Shift+X hot keys. These keys are now exclusively reserved for typing a capital B or X.
- - Improvements to table cell selection. To select, perform a long press on the table cell to select.
- - Magic Box now includes a tab to search for license-free and family-friendly images.
- - Option to apply four different linear gradient color styles as the background color.
- - New Custom Shape tool converts lines, arrows, and irregular polygons drawn by the user.
- - Option to set default font style, size, and color on the FollowMe AI page in myViewBoard.com.
- - Enhancements to the table adorning menu:
- Insert and delete table rows and columns
- Merge and unmerge cells
- - Magic Box now includes the Windows Math Input Panel in the tool section
- - Apply fade out animation to selected text objects
- - Switch between icon or detailed view on the file explorer inside Magic Box
- - Sort sticky notes by colors in the "My Stickies" menu
- - Updated available images for stickers and magic line pen. Also, the available options for Sticker and Magic Line Pen have also been updated.
- - Minor UI enhancements to the Object rotation assistance menu
- - UI displays a progress bar for long operations performed on the canvas
- - Save recorded video to a bound cloud drive account
v188.8.131.52 (2019-07-17) Production Hotfix
- - If the 'unbind' command was applied to the integrated Zoom account during a myViewBoard for Windows session, opening the Zoom meeting feature displays an error message. If the user binds the Zoom account again, myViewBoard can refresh the token without requiring the user to log out.
- - Search feature of the YouTube widget has been fixed
- - Added support for Danish, Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish languages
- - Use of arrow keys to move selected objects
- - Pressing the left or right arrow key no longer flips pages
- - Use two fingers to rotate and scale the clock, ruler, set square and protractor tools
- - Embedded browser is easier to scroll with touch
- - Use the Magic Box tool to import .flipchart files.
- - Use the Fill color tool located in the 2D shape menu for 2D shapes, 3D shapes and AI pen objects.
- - Assign a local default background color in FollowMe AI. After signing in, if no default background image was assigned, the local default background color is applied.
- - When drawing a line with the ruler, the line stops at 0.
- - Drawing behaviors for protractor and compass are now consistent.
- - Measurement for the ruler and compass are now consistent.
- - Objects in imported .notebook or .enb files no longer scale to fit the current canvas size. Original locations and sizes are preserved.
- - Prompt to save the current opened .vboard file when the user double taps on another .vboard file.
- - Easier snap-to-edge behavior
- - Drag and move a group of objects by touch without selecting them first
- - Support for exporting canvases to an .iwb file
- - Improvements to ruler, geodreieck, protractor, compass and clock to be more user friendly
- - Transparency adjustment for strokes, lines, connectors, shapes and 3D shapes via the object menu
- - Host portal URL shown on a dedicated panel instead of pasting onto the canvas
- - Fade out animation cannot be applied to line, arc, and connector
- - After signing in, shows the host's tier information on the host information panel
- - Embedded browser supports loading URLs in a new tab
- - Added fade out animation option on the object menu. In Presentation mode, tap on objects where the effect has been applied to fade these objects out.
- - Combine multiple selected shapes into a single shape via the object menu
- - Divide an ellipse into multiple pie slices via the object menu
- - Added support for Polish and Portuguese language
- - Binding of any cloud service cannot be done within the application.
- - Update of AI Pen and QR Code Sharing permissions according to the up-to-date tiers
- - Text to speech profile can be configured in the settings menu
- - Text to speech option in the text editor works on partially selected sentences or words in a paragraph
- - Media player support for playing in loops
- - Assign default font and font size for the text editor in the settings menu