myViewBoard for Android Release History
This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 v1.8.3 (2019-10-07)
- 2 v1.7.4 (2019-09-09)
- 3 v1.5.3 (2019-07-01)
- 4 v1.4.1 (2019-06-03)
- 5 v1.3.2 (2019-05-06)
- 6 v1.2.1 (2019-04-01)
- - Added YouTube Video Widgets, which has the following features:
- Search YouTube video
- List results
- Single click video to play video
- Double click text to add a new widget on the canvas
- - Support for Follow Me AI Font and Pen settings
- - Remove Unsplashed images as background image source from the screen saver
- - Added default application text font name and font size in the Settings menu
- - Improved the performance of inking
- - Added support for casting in on Android 7 and later
- - Horizontally flip the front facing camera preview image in order to keep the same orientation with the back facing camera
- - Import .IWB files from cloud drives and Throw sessions
- - Select the Shape pen or Magic Line pen in the pen style menu.
- - Added short URL inside the host information panel.
- - Change the stroke width and color of an AI pen object.
- - Ability to flip all basic annotations.
- - Open, save and modify files on OneDrive.
- - Use a QR code to share canvases saved on Google Drive or OneDrive.
- - Added the Capture and Erase all buttons on the embedded browser.
- - After signing in, the host information panel displays the host's price tier.
- - Import images, videos and audios from your personal One Drive.
- - Erase strokes partially
- - Added support for "myViewBoard Throw" feature
- - Added support for Portuguese language
- - Default value for watermark and grid lines visibility is off
- - UI layout direction changes based on the main toolbar's location
- - New background images for portrait mode