myViewBoard Record is a free screenrecording app for with Android devices. It can also be used to record Whiteboard for Android sessions.
Simply choose the desired video resolution and click/tap the tick icon to begin recording. After ending the recording, choose where to save the video. Videos are saved as MP4 files.
myViewBoard Record is available from the Google Play store, or there is a direct download link for the APK file here (download will start immediately).
If you are using a ViewSonic ViewBoard or a myViewBoard Box, you may already have Record preinstalled on your device.
- Android 5.0 or higher.
- At least 100 MB of free space.
- Grant permissions to record audio, access photos, media and files, and display over other apps.
There is no limit on video recording length as long as the save location has enough free space.
- Open myViewBoard Record by tapping the icon from the homescreen.
- Grant permissions for audio recording, file access, and display over other apps if opening for the first time.
- Click the tick mark to begin recording.
- If prompted, click Start now to begin recording.
- After the 3 second countdown, everything on the screen will be recording. A floating toolbar with a pause and stop button can be dragged around the screen.
- Press stop to finish recording, and preview the video.
- Press the save icon (bottom right) and choose a folder to save to (tap twice to open folders). Enter a file name and click the tick mark to confirm.
- View your file using a file exporer or gallery app.