MyViewBoard Manager Release History
This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.Jump to navigation Jump to search
NEW v1.8.3 (2020-10-02)
- - Remove the string "Emergency" and replace the flashing view with a static red color when showing an urgent message.
- - Change the y-axis unit from minutes to hours on usage reports
- - Add 'Group search' in the group section and 'Group Report' page
- - Support input source DVI-D on ViewSonic CDE4320
- - Get and show the firmware version of the devices
- - Use icon to display Wi-Fi signal
- - update to new Manager app icon.
- - Adding myViewBoard apps as default for install app list for all users.
- - Freeze device control panel when scrolling the page.
- - Provide quantity of device information in Entity page of Manager web console.
- - Add scroll bar to charts.
- - Refactoring UI of install/uninstall apps.
- - Rename app name as Manager.
- - The schedule firmware update remains can be enabled if device is IFP2410.
- - Type 6 digits Pin, and retype another Pin from the first cell, only the character in the first cell cannot be changed.
- - The UI of report page needs to adjust if resolution of laptop is 1366 x 768.
- - Show 'Standby' on power off button if server received standby from agent.
- - When type 6 digits Pin, the cursor will jump to next cell after clicking some functional key from keyboard.
- - UI Adjustment for IFP2410.
- - Update api and library version.
- - The system will power off directly if do auto firmware update by clicking power off button.
- - Improve start process after OTA.
- - Save UI state to start Manager with UI if necessary after OTA.
- - Create EntityService to communicate with MVBA.
- - Send 'screen on' command when pressing standby button.
- - Resize web page to fit the screen size.
- - Adding myViewBoard app APKs as default for install app list for all users.
- - Removing device from Manager after Factory Reset conducting.
- - Add a page to support user pairing first device.
- - Add original content resources to multimedia broadcasting.
- - Set default message type to information for broadcasting message.
- - Rename button 'Add Device' to 'Add to Group' under groups page.
- - Send standby mode back to server after shutdown command received.
- - Import hide/show SideToolBar api from SystemApi.
- - Fix the Side bar is still available for user when screen is lock down.
- - Fix side bar is gone when the system reboot under screen lock condition.
- - Fix on ViewSonic IFP30 series, cannot use remote support to control the volume of broadcasting video.
- - Add enroll success image without plus sign.
- - Schedule to check version every 3 hours.