MyViewBoard Display Release History
This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.Jump to navigation Jump to search
- - Adding support webside link to myViewBoard Display web browser UI.
- - Impement process to avoid multiple user binding at the same time.
- - Press Enter key after key in OTP to bind to myViewBoard Display app.
- - When Key in wrong OTP, web UI will turn OTP key-in field to red to alart user.
- - Show web version on upper left of screen
- - The user cannot cast out the screen to Display of IFP again if the network recovery from disconnection.
- - Display APP cannot launch on Android 10
- - Display of IFP won’t refresh back to default page of standby state if network was disconnected on sender side (Display url) during casting.
- - Cannot control the share audio volume from host device. (myViewBoard Box, Android 7.0 device)
- - If network was disconnected on sender side (myviewboard.com/display) during casting scenario, the receiver side (myViewBoard Display app) screen won’t refresh back to default page of standby state.
- - The audio remains play on IFP if clicks pause button on present window.
- - Add 64bit crosswalk library .so files, to prevent "Setting" and "Explorer" can not use after system OTA.
- - Fix the problem when OTP was set wrong on browser and same browser couldn't preset to Display app.