MyViewBoard Companion App Release History
This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 v2.13.5 (2020-09-07)
- 2 v2.12.6 (2020-08-03)
- 3 v2.11.4 (2020-07-06)
- 4 v2.10.6 (2020-05-21)
- 5 v2.9.3 (2020-04-24)
- 6 v2.8.4 (2020-03-26)
- 7 v2.7.3 (2020-03-02)
- 8 v2.6.3 (2020-02-10)
- 9 v2.5.6 (2020-01-08)
- 10 v2.4.2 (2019-12-02)
- 11 2019/11/08
- 12 2019/10/04
- 13 2019/09/13
- 14 2019/08/16
- - Support Arabic language.
- - Update Throw, PopQuiz and Poll/Quiz icons.
- - Update the app icon.
- - Notify user to update if the installed version is too old.
- - Show a countdown timer on the answer page of Poll/Quiz
- - Added support for Dutch language.
- - Taiwan MOE sign in only available for users in Taiwan.
- - Support answering 'Vote' the new type of question of Poll/Quiz
- - Show error dialog if single sign-on fails
- - Language Support: Turkish.
- - Add text field clear function on Login screen.
- - Display premium features based on User's permission
- - PopQuiz: When host is offline a confirmation dialog will show "Host is not online".
- - ViewBoard Enrollment for admin users
- - Support for Chrome OS
- - Added support for Japanese
- - Users can scan host a QR code to get the host name for Throw and Pop Quiz
- - Poll/Quiz: added text count limit to the Free Response Questions response field.
- - Poll/Quiz function: Student View; students will be able to answer Poll/Quiz questions proposed by host through the mobile app.
- - Laser Stroke: disappearing highlighter function (ViewBoard Controls)
- - Language support: Danish, Italian, and Swedish.
- - "FollowMe AI" text change to "FollowMe".
- - Throw: Video files will no longer be compressed.
- - Added language support for French.
- - Disabled "QR code share" and "URL" buttons when myViewBoard for Windows is in desktop mode
- - Notify users if gyroscope sensor is not available on device for Laser Pointer.
- - Throw to myViewBoard supports all available file types.
- - Added a Camera function in Throw and Present. Users can launch the camera from Companion App.
- - Added support for .pdf, .pptx, and image files types for Throw and Present.
- - Added support for Hindi language.
- - The Throw feature now checks user permissions of both sender and receiver before throwing.
- - Support for Throw and Present for edited images.
- - Error messages regarding host permission and support types in Throw.
- - Added support for inserting images onto the PopQuiz canvas.
- - Ability to layer images in PopQuiz by tapping.
- - Added language support for Tamil, Kannada, and Vietnamese.
- - Editing images in Throw is only available when a single image is selected.
- - Show a success or fail dialog for the Throw Recall request.
- - "Unsend" wording updated to "Recall"
- - Added Recall function for Throw. User can unsend/recall files they have thrown to myViewBoard.
- - Updated "Remote Control" function name to "Moderation".
- - Updated "Stream" wording to "Display".
- - Throw now allows users to select up to 10 files.
- - Added file and video upload option for Throw.
- - Added text zoom in/out limitation during image editing.
- - Added feedback when wifi is not available during sign in.
- - Page Combination for ViewBoard control and URL
- - Text in PopQuiz (and Throw) position limitation
- - Fixed issue where companion app is in logout status after editing account on myviewboard.com, but myViewBoard for Windows is logged in.
- - Fixed incorrect scrolling position of photo browser
- - Added support for text input on the PopQuiz canvas
- - Remotely initiate QR code sharing
- - Remotely opening and closing the host info panel
- - Fixed various bugs
- - Improved the smoothness of laser pointer control
- - Added phone vibration when a QR code is scanned
- - Fixed various bugs
- - Added ability to "Throw" images and videos shared by other apps on iOS
- - Fixed critical issue related to iOS keyboard lag