MyViewBoard Companion App Release History
This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 v2.7.3 (2020-03-02)
- 2 v2.6.3 (2020-02-10)
- 3 v2.5.6 (2020-01-08)
- 4 v2.4.2 (2019-12-02)
- 5 2019/11/08
- 6 2019/10/04
- 7 2019/09/13
- 8 2019/08/16
- - Added a Camera function in Throw and Present. Users can launch the camera from Companion App.
- - Added support for .pdf, .pptx, and image files types for Throw and Present.
- - Added support for Hindi language.
- - The Throw feature now checks user permissions of both sender and receiver before throwing.
- - Support for Throw and Present for edited images.
- - Error messages regarding host permission and support types in Throw.
- - Added support for inserting images onto the PopQuiz canvas.
- - Ability to layer images in PopQuiz by tapping.
- - Added language support for Tamil, Kannada, and Vietnamese.
- - Editing images in Throw is only available when a single image is selected.
- - Show a success or fail dialog for the Throw Recall request.
- - "Unsend" wording updated to "Recall"
- - Added Recall function for Throw. User can unsend/recall files they have thrown to myViewBoard.
- - Updated "Remote Control" function name to "Moderation".
- - Updated "Stream" wording to "Display".
- - Throw now allows users to select up to 10 files.
- - Added file and video upload option for Throw.
- - Added text zoom in/out limitation during image editing.
- - Added feedback when wifi is not available during sign in.
- - Page Combination for ViewBoard control and URL
- - Text in PopQuiz (and Throw) position limitation
- - Fixed issue where companion app is in logout status after editing account on myviewboard.com, but myViewBoard for Windows is logged in.
- - Fixed incorrect scrolling position of photo browser
- - Added support for text input on the PopQuiz canvas
- - Remotely initiate QR code sharing
- - Remotely opening and closing the host info panel
- - Fixed various bugs
- - Improved the smoothness of laser pointer control
- - Added phone vibration when a QR code is scanned
- - Fixed various bugs
- - Added ability to "Throw" images and videos shared by other apps on iOS
- - Fixed critical issue related to iOS keyboard lag