myViewBoard Classroom - Plan tab
The Plan tab contains information on how the lesson should be taught. Possible information can be:
- Lesson outlines, which may contain suggested activities
- Instructions on how to use the activities in the lesson
- Resources for further reading or research
If the lesson is shared with other users, they can refer to the Plan tab to see if they can use the lesson as is, or adjust the lesson to suit their needs.
Plan Tab User Interface
Create a New Lesson Plan
Plans are organized by section. To create a section:
- On the Plan tab, click Create Section.
- Type the Section title above the underline.
- Type the section content under the underline.
- You can also copy-and-paste content here. Line breaks are preserved in the Section content.
- Click Done, or press ↵ Enter.
- To cancel click
Update Lesson Plans
If you need to make changes to the section:
- Click Edit on the title of the section to update, and then make changes to the section title and content.
- Click Delete to remove the section. Note that this action cannot be undone.
Other myViewBoard Classroom Features
Explore other tabs in the myViewBoard Classroom screen to create more engaging lessons.
- The home tab provides an overview of what's current in the class. Use Announcements to communicate with your class in real-time. Since myViewBoard Classroom is integrated with Google Classroom, students can read your posts in Google Classroom.
- Provide a lesson plan to accompany the lesson. The lesson plan should either provide an outline of the lesson, or instructions/guidelines on how the lesson should be taught. In case the lesson is shared, this greatly helps others who have decided to use your lesson in their own classrooms.
- Create a lesson to present in this classroom. A lesson contains one or more chapters. Lessons can be shared with others. Likewise, you can also use and modify lessons shared by other users.
- Use this tab to invite students. Add students to your class by either importing them from Google Classroom, or inviting them through email.
- myViewBoard Classroom also allows you to create assignments to test your students' comprehension.
- Upload files to use in the classroom. Uploaded files can be inserted into lessons.