Magic Box XY Graph
The XY Graph is one of the tools available from the Magic Box. Use the XY Graph to plot values on the X and Y (horizontal and vertical) axes.
Launching the XY Graph
To access this tool, perform the following:
- On the main toolbar, click the Magic Box icon.
- On the Magic Box toolbar, click the Tools icon.
- Double-click or drag the XY Graph icon from the list of icons.
- The tool is inserted on the canvas.
Use the XY Graph to plot values on the X and Y (horizontal and vertical) axes.
- Click the grid to toggle grid diplay.
- Click the numbers to toggle axis numbers.
- Click the pen icon to start drawing on the axis.
- Click the pen icon again to toggle eraser mode. Click a line to erase.