Sticky notes are objects that contain text or freehand drawings. When not being edited, myViewBoard displays sticky notes as small colored squares that show a preview of its contents.
To add a new sticky note:
- Click the Magic Box icon.
- Click the Sticky Notes icon.
- Select a color for the note.
myViewBoard expands the editing area for easier input.
- Click the text tool to write text.
- Click the pen tool to draw freehand shapes.
When the note is closed, it shrinks to a small square.
- To move a sticky note, click the Selection tool and drag the note across the canvas.
- To view or edit the contents, double-click the note.