The Pop Quiz feature is only available for Education entities. Please reach out to your technology director if you’re unsure your district has this or not.
The myViewBoard host must be signed in to a myViewBoard account to use this feature, and must also provide the myViewBoard Name of the session to be used. The Pop Quiz tool is always running in the background and can be initiated at any time.
Participants must perform the following steps to join a Pop Quiz:
- The host provides a link to his myViewBoard public profile
- Users open a browser and go to the public portal link.
- On the public portal page, click the Pop Quiz icon.
- Provide your Participant name.
- On the blank canvas provided, draw a response.
- Click the throw icon.
To view the responses:
- Open the Pop Quiz tool from the Magic Box.
- Reveal answers by clicking on a name. Names of participants may appear multiple times depending on how many times they have answered.
- Click the "Upload" circle with arrow icon at the bottom right of the quiz window to upload all responses to the connected Cloud storage account. This also initiates a new Pop Quiz session.
To access responses at a later time, on the connected Cloud storage account, go to the myViewBoard folder and locate the "Quiz" folder.