The Live Captions feature uses speech recognition to display captions at the top of the screen. Live Captions make it easier for the audience to follow what the speaker is saying.
Note the following requirements before starting:
- Before starting, verify that the system's microphone is working properly.
- This feature is enabled for selected accounts only. If you are interested, please contact us at:
The Live Caption icons are also available during Present mode:
|Start Live Caption||Displays spoken text as captions during presentation mode.|
|Select Live Caption language||Sets the language used by the Live Captions feature. |
Available English, Spanish and Traditional Chinese
To start using this feature, perform the following:
- Launch Whiteboard for Windows and sign in to your account. This feature is only available for signed in users.
- After signing in, switch to Present mode .
- On the Floating Toolbar, click the Live Captions icon.
- When you speak through a microphone, captions appear on the top of the screen.
- To change the language, click the Live Captions Language selection icon, and click on one of the language option provided.
- To turn off the feature, click the Live Captions icon again.