Whiteboard for Windows supports several third party apps such as Zoom videoconferencing. After connecting your Zoom account to your myViewBoard account, you can host or join a meeting from Whiteboard.
- You must have a Zoom account. Go to https://zoom.us/freesignup/ to create an account if necessary.
- Zoom must be installed on the same device. To install Zoom:
- Download Zoom from https://zoom.us/download
- Open the file and follow the installation procedure. You may need admin rights on the device.
Connect Zoom to myViewBoard
Third party accounts can be connected to your myViewBoard account via the FollowMe settings on myviewboard.com. To connect your Zoom account:
- Sign in to myviewboard.com.
- Click the FollowMe icon .
- Click Cloud Integration from the left menu.
- Scroll down and click Bind next to Zoom. On the next page, sign in to your Zoom account and click Authorize.
You should be redirected back to the Cloud Integration FollowMe settings page on myviewboard.com, and the Zoom icon will show your bound account in green.
Use Zoom in Whiteboard
- Sign in to Whiteboard for Windows if not already.
- Click the Wireless Presentation icon in the main toolbar.
- If the Zoom icon does not appear, it means it has not been connected to your myViewBoard account - check the above section.
- Click the Zoom icon.
To host a meeting:
To join a meeting:
- Perform one of the following:
- Click the icon.
The Zoom application opens and starts the meeting. To allow other meeting participants to view your myViewBoard screen:
- On the Zoom meeting window, click Share screen on the bottom toolbar.
- Select Screen or myViewBoard Main Window.
- Click Share.
- To stop sharing, click Stop Share.
- To end the meeting, click End Meeting on the bottom toolbar.