The Infinite Canvas tool allows the user to pan, zoom and move across the canvas. This allows users to create more space to write or add content on the canvas.
- Click and drag to move around the canvas.
- To adjust magnification of the the canvas:
- On a touch-enabled device, use two fingers to zoom in/out of the canvas
- Using a mouse, use the mouse scroll wheel to zoom in/out of the canvas
- Click the Infinite Canvas icon again to open the Infinite Canvas Overview window. This window displays the current zoom percentage, and gives an overview of the whole canvas.
Some items, like widgets, web pages and videos won’t zoom/shrink when using Infinite Canvas.
Click and drag to move around the canvas. Pinch to zoom in.