myViewBoard Clips Add-ons
Upgrage your myViewBoard Clips package. Invite more students to the exciting video-assisted learning platform.
Although myViewBoard Clips has proven its capability of helping all teachers with entity accounts, but complimentary options only allow 2 concurrencies of video-playing. This means only 2 teachers can play the Clips videos at the same time. Therefore, we suggest upgrading your Clips package if you wish to:
- Allow more teachers to use Clips simultaneously in your entity.
- Get 20 teachers and 600 students benefited from video-assisted learning at home.
- Set up a perfect in-class/hybrid learning environment.
Clips in different learning scenarios
- In-class learning involves face-to-face instruction in a physical environment. When using Clips in the classroom, students can directly enjoy it. Thus, for schools with no need for remote teaching, we recommend an in-class learning package. Note that In-class learning does not support Classroom.
- Hybrid learning is when some students attend your class in person, while others join the session virtually away from the classroom. In this case, teachers can broadcast videos with Classroom/Whiteboard. If students are joining a Classroom session, the school must select hybrid learning package to support playing videos for the students.
Clips package features comparison
|Maximum simultaneous concurrencies||2||20||20*(1+30) 1|
|Solutions||Whiteboard & Classroom||Whiteboard||Whiteboard & Classroom|
|Package description||Basic Package||In physical learning scenarios, it allows up to 20 devices to use myViewBoard Clips to show videos simultaneously.||In a hybrid learning environment, this package allows content sharing and remote collaboration, which supports up to 20 teachers to broadcast videos to 30 students independently.|
|Support Whiteboard for Windows/Android||Yes||Yes||Yes|
1 Note: A hybrid learning package enables 20 teachers to broadcast Clips videos independently at the same time. And each Classroom session (opened by 1 teacher) supports up to 30 students watching the same video simultaneously. Thus, this package supports no more than 20*(1+30) users.
Get a 90-day free trial of Clips add-ons
By default, an entity comes with Clips basic package. To request Clips add-on features, you should:
- Contact your local sales for a 90-day free trial.
- If you haven't registered as an entity, please go to Contact Us and fill in the form. Step-by-step guide: Become a myViewBoard Entity.
- Once the trial is started, go to entity management and click Subscriptions to review your license status.
- For purchasing Clips add-ons license, please contact ViewSonic representatives or local distributors. Our specialists would contact you to finish the buying process.