The myViewBoard wiki, and the myViewBoard suite itself, aim to be accessible to all. This page explains how we aim to do that.
To view accessibility information for myViewBoard, click this link: myViewBoard Accessibility Assistance.
Web accessibility standards
The Web Accessibility Initiative from the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C, link to website here) sets out standards and best practices for websites to follow. The myViewBoard wiki aims to follow these guidelines, and to provide additional reasonable assistance when necessary.
Read the writing guidelines for accessibility here: https://www.w3.org/WAI/tips/writing/
Accessibility of the MediaWiki platform
The myViewBoard wiki is built using the popular MediaWiki platform. This has a number of benefits for accessibility, which meet W3C guidelines, such as:
- Informative, unique page titles
- Page headings to convey meaning and structure
- Meaningful linked text, so users know what pages will open
- Alternative text for images
- Clear instructions
- Concise content
- Screen-reader friendly pages
ViewSonic and myViewBoard accessibility policy
myViewBoard and ViewSonic both share the following accessibility policy:
- Goal of being better
- We aim for all our customers to have a positive experience, and we promote accessibility and inclusion. Whether you are using assistive technologies like a screen reader, a magnifier, voice recognition software, or captions for videos, our goal is to make your use of our website a successful and enjoyable experience.
- We have taken several actions to further improve the accessibility of our website.
- Ongoing effort
- Although we are proud of the efforts that we have completed and that are in progress, we view accessibility as an ongoing effort.
- Please contact us if you have any feedback or suggestions as to how we could improve the accessibility of this website, or if you need any assistance from us.
- Send us a message directly at: https://myviewboard.com/contact/
- Engage with our myViewBoard Community: https://community.myviewboard.com/
- Read FAQs and submit support requests: https://myviewboard.com/support/