This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
The AI Pen is one of the pen types available within the Pen tool.
The AI Pen approximates the object drawn by the user and displays corresponding images.
On Whiteboard for Windows and Whiteboard for Android
To access the AI Pen:
- Click/tap the Pen tool once to activate.
- Click/tap again to open Pen tool options, and select the AI Pen.
- With the pen tool active, right-click or long-touch and release anywhere on the canvas to open the Pen tool options.
To use the AI Pen:
- Click/tap the AI Pen to open a drawing area.
- Draw on the area provided.
- The AI Pen tries will approximate the drawing and display related images.
- The AI Pen uses machine learning to identify what was drawn. Once image suggestions are available:
- Double click/tap or click/tap and drag an image suggestion onto the canvas to interact with it as an object.
- Right-click or long touch an image suggestion to start an image search using the embedded browser.
Once added to your canvas, the following actions can be applied to the new image:
- Resize using the Selection tool.
- Color the image's lines using the adorning menu.
- Apply a background fill using the adorning menu.
If opening previously saved vBoard files, note that the background fill feature for AI images was only supported starting from the following myViewBoard versions:
- myViewboard for Windows 184.108.40.206
- myViewboard for Android 1.6.7
You cannot apply a background fill to AI images inside vboard files created in earlier versions of myViewBoard.
On Whiteboard for iOS
The functionality and interaction with AI Pen for Whiteboard for iOS is much the same as it is in the Windows and Android versions.
The differences are as follows:
- Whiteboard for iOS features a revamped UI, which you can preview in the below video.
- You can only double-click/tap an AI image to add it to the canvas.